Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And Chelsea is being weird. When I say Chelsea, I mean dipstick

Whatever. I am a dipstick and im proud of it.

You type loudly.

Not my problem. So do you. So whatever. -.-

Omg you took so long to type so little…

Its not my fault that I type slow today.

Yes it is. And lalalala I am so bored.

So am i.

TOOK YOU SO LONG FOR THREE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!??????????

WHATEVER. I WAS TYPING SOMETHING ELSE THEN DELETED IT.

EXCUSES

._.

WHATHEHELL AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY?

._.

MEANI. IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN, IM NOT REPLYING

=.= OKAY WHATEVER

AGAIN. WHAT DO I REPLY?

ANYTHING. ._.

CHARLOTTE IS A 10 YEAR OLD SLUT

YOU TOOK SO LONG.IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Well, I was thinking. For typing I took a short time. STOP JUDGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN YOU STOP TOO!! Youre the meani.

You’re the meani copying my spelling for meani.

Whatever. Hope you noe that this is going up my blog and the class blog too. Cant you wait???

Wait for WHAT?

stop looking at the screen when im typing then!!

NO!!! that’s what you do. And im bored. UGH pbl talks suck

YES I NOE.ps this is going up the class blog, so teacher might see it.

OMG THEN CENSOR OUT THE PARTS!!!! Lol that sounds wrong…

Yes that is wrong and look!!! 3 pages, 200++ words. Stop looking!!!!

You are not my mother. And you stop looking. I don’t have to listen to you. MWA HA HA I am so awesome. LOL(:

Whatever, this is totally boring YAY!! Group discussion!!!!!

Ugh. I wanna go home!! I don’t wanna go choir!! From 2.45 to 6.30! and whatthehell is wrong with your typing thing. The cursor.

I have no clue. Well your computer is the same!!!! How come you suddenly type so much???

Is that against the law?

No im posting this!bye@!!!

bye!!

(ps this is me and my friend during our pbl talk in the class) haha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment