Thursday, March 4, 2010

Suggestions on how to amuse yourself while unsettling everyone else around you - in a good natured way of course. =D sounds a bit like me doesn't it? jk jk hahas.

1. say nothing when you answer the phone. they rang you. they can speak first

2. remember to announce ''cross the road!'' loudly when the green man lights up

3 tell people the stickers you get on fruits are edible

4.Use sausages instead of those special “construction” balloon

5 .Zigzag down escalators like you’re on a moving stairway in a musical

6.Mutter the words “you cock” at the end of every telephone conversation just after you’ve said goodbye

7.Start an exam essay question with “Ooh, I was hoping you’d ask that”

8.Prise apart the limbs of anyone you see with folded arms

9.Yell “I’m fine, I’m fine” every time you sneeze

10.If you take your own bags to the supermarket, why not your own trolley?

=D haha

(ps done by amos tan, not me .. Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment